Search The Web

Custom Search

Pick Your Favorite Photo

I have been having so much fun editing photos lately! I downloaded Gimp recently and have to say it's really awesome! Dare I say that I love it so much that it is starting to replace my Paint Shop Pro software?  The truth is I wish I had downloaded Gimp before I bought that expensive software. But I do love my PSP!

Anyway, I have been playing around with some sunset images I have taken over the last few months and I can not decide if I like the originals or the edited pictures.  So I decided, Why not ask you! There are two photos in each group. I would love to hear your opinion on whether you like the original photo or if you like the edited one with the dynamic colors. Here we go:

Photo 1a Original
 Photo 1b edited
 
This image ended up really dark in the upper corners.  I am not sure if I like it but sadly, I can not avoid it right now.  In order to reduce the darkening in the corners, I have to buy a better camera and I can't afford to do that right now. 
Photo 2a original
 
Photo 2b edited
Photo 3a original
 
Photo 3b edited
Well, what do you think?  Leave a comment below with your opinion. Or email me, whatever. I would really like to hear what you have to say!
Until next time,
Gruvinmom
;)

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.