Search The Web

Custom Search

Another Attempt to Write

OK, here goes, I am going to try to post something at least 5 days a week.  I should have enough pictures hiding on my computer to come up with some interesting stories.  It is a struggle for me to schedule my day and there are SO many things I want to do! 

This weekend we had a wonderful time visiting with my cousin.  It has been a long time since we visited. We got the old photo album out and reminisced.  Our families certainly did a lot of camping together!  I wish we had continued this tradition.  There were pictures of a ghost town we used to camp near. I remember how much we loved that spot.  Pictures of every birthday party.  Our mothers we so good about having a party for us every year.  Christmas was also documented every year and each present we opened was photographed.  Some really good pictures of our Grandmother and Great Grandmother who have both passed on.  It's so good to have had diligent photographers in the family.  It's a reminder to me to keep on shooting!

Also, this weekend, we enjoyed a wonderful harvest party put on by our church.  Tug-o-war, foot races, gunny-sack races, three legged races,  wheelbarrow races, strong man contests, lasso and whip contests, hay rides, horse back rides, hot Apple Cider, Candied Apples, food, food and more FOOD, wonderful fellowship, singing around a camp fire, and so much more! It was quite an event!  I was able to take some pictures but didn't plan ahead and my camera batteries died.  I know! *sigh*



I hope you all are having a memorable Autumn.

Gruvinmom
;)

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Well welcome back my friend! LOL I wish I could see those beautiful leaves change color in person! Sadly palm trees don't change color!
Hugs
Kim

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.