Search The Web

Custom Search

More Silly Conversations

Here are a couple funny things the kids have said this week.  I hope they entertain you!


We're all in the car and Taterman suddenly says, "Some farmer beans and a nice fiancé!"

That caused a lot of giggles and I had to ask, "Do you mean 'Some Fava beans and a nice Chianti?'" and almost in the same breath, "Where did you hear that?!?", thinking to myself the only place I think I have ever heard that is from a certain Anthony Hopkins movie and how in the world did my son hear it?
From the back I hear a chorus of "Garfield!". Evidently there is a scene in the 2nd movie where Garfield says that infamous line. Whew....


Today,I heard this little conversation during lunch ;)
Dad: Too much soup! You need to put some of that back, Fred.
Fred: I'm a gluten! I want to be a gluten!
Dad:  You mean you want to be a glutton?



Have a great weekend!

Gruvinmom
;)

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh very cute my friend. My kids keep me laughing with the things they say too!!!
Hugs
Kim

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.